Welcome and Thank you for stopping by my blog!
This blog was created because of my love for writing and to share my journey as a proud Black woman fumbling her way through
womanhood, motherhood and entrepreneurship.
Here’s a little about me:
- I was raised and currently reside in Florida, best known as the Sunshine State. Beach, anyone?
- I’m a Taurus and stubborn may as well be my middle name, according to those that know me best.
- I’m happily married with 3 rambunctious children.
- I’m a curvy girl that gained about 15 pounds since the birth of my baby…well, my 2 1/2 year old. I’ve been trying to lose weight ever since…
- After much procrastination and many obstacles, I started a small business in 2015 called Shop Frugal Fab, an online ladies accessory store. (Update 12/2016) I’ve since closed the store…no harm no foul though. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
- I love reading, happy hours with 1/2 priced drinks & bites, the ID channel, reality TV shows, listening to music, family outings, and dancing like no one is watching.
My goal is to create a space where Black women can visit and be able to relate to the content.
Hopefully, you’ll enjoy reading my blog almost as much as I do creating it 🙂